Oven Repair Melbourne
- Local Melbourne Oven repairs
- Fast & friendly appliance specialists
- Licensed Gas & Electric oven repairs
- Trusted by over 10,000 Australian’s
- Service all major makes and models
- Five Star-Reviewed Oven Repair Services
Get in touch today
Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction
12-Months Warranty on All Replacement parts
Licensed & Insured Electric oven repair & installations
Licensed & Insured Gas oven repair & installations
Frequently Asked Questions
Oven Repair Experts
If you need an oven repaired or an oven installation in Melbourne – you can count on the Oven Fixer for a professional, fast and friendly service.
We offer a flat service charge for oven repairs and oven installs so you know ahead of time what the price will be.
We also offer Aussies our Appliance Installation Program for discounted install rates
Appliance repairs: How we work
- 1. NO-OBLILGATION ESTIMATE
- We have repaired thousands of ovens across Melbourne. We probably have repaired one just like yours – so giving you an estimate over the phone is super simple! Call us today on 0421 652 332 for a chat!
- 2. SAME DAY FIX (97% OF THE TIME)
- Do you need your oven back to working order quickly? We stock parts for all major makes and models so we can fix your oven on the spot 97% of the time.
- 3. GAS & ELECTRIC OVEN REPAIRS
- Want a trustworthy repairer for your oven? We are licensed to repair both Gas and Electric Ovens and oven door repairs so you can rest (and cook) easily knowing you’re in good hands. Why settle for anything less?
- 4. WE SERVICE ALL MAJOR MAKES AND MODELS
- We are familiar with all major brands like AEG, Ariston, Baumatic, Beko, Bellini, Blanco, Bosch, Chef, DeLonghi, Electrolux, Elfa, Emilia, Euro, Euromaid, Fisher & Paykel, Glem, ILVE, Kleenmaid, La Germania, LG, Lofra, Miele, Neff, Omega, Simpson, Smeg, St George, Technika & Westinghouse. Don’t see your brand listed here? Don’t worry – call us anyway and we will do our best to help!
- 5. MULTIPLE LOCATIONS ACROSS MELBOURNE
- Offering you a fast, friendly and quick service across all Melbourne areas. Call us today to book in your appointment, quickly.
- 6. HONEST & TRUSTWORTHY MELBOURNE SERVICE
- Since we opened for business, The Oven Fixer has only received 5-star reviews on Google, WOMO and other online partners. We take our work seriously so you’ll be delighted with the level of workmanship we provide.
- 7. ON-TIME AND SHORT APPOINTMENT WINDOWS
- When we say at 2 o’clock, we mean it! We never leave our happy customers in the dark with radio silence. Be sure of a convenient service that works around your busy schedule.
- 8. WARRANTY ON ALL FIXES AND REPAIRS
- Unlike others, we only use the highest quality new parts when repairing your oven. That’s why we can offer you an extended 12-month warranty on all repairs, oven installations, and new parts. Rest assured, you’re in good hands with The Oven Fixer.
Oven Repairs for over 10,000 Australian households
What our customers think
Oven Fixer is dedicated to providing the best service possible, just ask some of our clients…
Major Brand Specialists
Get in touch with us
Frequently asked questions
How much does oven repair cost?
Unlike other companies, we provide a flat service fee and can quote 9/10 times over the phone before hand.
Should I repair or replace my oven?
Our team will inspect the gas or electric oven and give you a comprehensive report on what needs to be fixed or whether it needs replacement. Appliance Fixer only fixes what’s necessary.
What areas do you service?
We service most of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs
Why did my oven suddenly stop heating?
There are various reasons that could come into play as to why your oven stopped heating. It could be the power source, the gas line, or some other factor. You can find more information on that in our article on how to repair your oven.
How many times do you need to attend?
Once (most of the time). We stock all major parts and prepare in advance to prevent re-attending, so you can get on with your life
What brands do you service?
Check via this link: www.ovenfixer.com.au/brands
How do I get in touch?
You can email via email@example.com or call on 0421 652 332
How do I fix my oven door?
Fixing an oven door can be done, however, we advise that you call one of our specialists who can tell you whether or not your oven door needs professional servicing to preserve your warranties and keep you safe from any issues that may arise from DIY repairs.
Need your oven fixed in Melbourne? Don’t starve your loved ones of a great roasted meal. Call the Oven Fixer today for all things oven related. We would love to hear from you!
20/260 Wickham Rd, Highett VIC 3190 Australia
0421 652 332
Mon-Fri: 9am – 6pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
2023 by the Oven Fixer. All rights reserved